The Official CIA Manual of Trickery and Deception
The manuals reprinted in this book represent the only known complete copy of instructions for CIA officers on the magician’s art of deception and secret communications. As 98% of readers are already men of espionage and danger - we’re probably preaching to the choir. But for the other 2%? This could save their lives.